Nick Winters is some random dude that has spent a bunch of time learning to program random things. Here’s a smattering:
- Python in blender for both utilities and the blender game engine.
- Java for desktop and JavaME development. (Ugh)
- C# for asp.net web development and desktop applications using Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight.
- T-SQL for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft PowerShell for random automation tasks.
- C and C++ mostly for games that haven’t been complete enough to talk about, also for embedded software development typically for arduino.
- Objective-C for iOS development.
This blog will have whatever I’m working on and interested in talking about. Expect computers to be involved in some way.